Click to Close
Document comparison functionality allows you to compare two documents, side-by-side. Any document in this application can be compared with any other.
To Enable a Document to be Compared:
- Go to the first page you wish to compare.
- Click the Tag Document graphic in the top right corner of the document.
- Go to the next page you wish to compare.
- Click the Tag Document graphic in the top right corner of the document
- You can tag as many documents as you wish for comparison, however only 2 documents can be compared (side-by-side) at any time.
- Document tags persist from session to session. You do not have to re-tag documents for comparison each time you log in.
To Compare 2 Documents:
- Select Search menu in the left hand navigation bar.
- Click the 'Compare Documents' link.
- Select the 'Compare Tagged Documents' link in the header.
- From the left drop down menu, select the first tagged document you wish to compare.
- From the right drop down menu, select the second tagged document you wish to compare.
- Both documents will be displayed (side-by-side) for comparison.
To Manage Tagged Documents:
- Select the 'View Tagged Documents List' link in the header.
- Click 'Delete' to the left of any document you wish to remove from the Tagged Documents list.
Please note: only the tag is deleted, not the document itself. Tags can be reinstated at any time.