RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Propyleneimine:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- There have been no reports of human systemic toxicity from propylene imine. Its toxicity is thought to be similar to that of ethyleneimine. Eye and mucous membrane irritation have been seen with exposure to vapor. Direct eye contact has caused corneal damage.
- Potential toxicity by analogy with the similar, more toxic compound ethyleneimine includes potential transient CNS, hepatic, and renal injury. Exposure to oxides of nitrogen released by combustion or thermal degradation of propylene imine could theoretically produce respiratory irritation or noncardiogenic pulmonary edema.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.