RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Peracetic acid:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Peracetic acid as a vapor or liquid is corrosive to the eyes and skin, and to mucous membranes. Pain, irritation and ulceration of tissues may occur after contact. Contact with eyes may cause corrosive corneal burns and blindness. Significant absorption through the skin or by inhalation may be fatal.
- Ingestion may cause difficulty swallowing, nausea, vomiting, and oral, esophageal, and gastrointestinal tract burns, followed by circulatory collapse and shock.
- Animals that died from acute or subacute inhalation poisoning had lesions confined to the lungs.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.