RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Mesityl oxide:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Mesityl oxide has the potential to produce narcosis, liver and kidney damage, and CNS toxicity such as ataxia, seizures, headache, and vertigo.
- It is an eye and mucous membrane irritant. It can cause opaque cornea, keratoconus, and extensive necrosis of cornea.
- Brief skin exposure may produce irritation, and prolonged or repeated contact may result in dermatitis. It is readily absorbed through intact skin.
- Mesityl oxide is toxic by ingestion, inhalation, dermal and intraperitoneal routes.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.