RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Febuxostat:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- USES: Non-purine selective xanthine oxidase inhibitor used for chronic management of hyperuricemia in patients with gout.
- PHARMACOLOGY: Decreases serum uric acid.
- EPIDEMIOLOGY: At the time of this review, there were no reports of human overdose.
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- COMMON: Liver enzyme elevations, headaches, flushing, dizziness, nausea, arthralgia, and rash. An increase in gout flares has been reported following initiation of febuxostat therapy.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- TOXICITY: At the time of this review, there was no overdose information available. Overdose effects are anticipated to be an extension of adverse effects observed following therapeutic doses.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.