RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
LOLI® Listings REPROTOX® Documents RTECS® Registry
• 1H-Indeno(5,4-f)quinoline-7-carboxamide, N-(2,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2,4a,4b,5,6,6a,7,8,9,9a,9b,10,11,11a-tetradecahydro-4a,6a-dimethyl-2-oxo-, (4aR,4bS,6aS,7S,9aS,9bS,11aR)-
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Dutasteride:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- USES: Dutasteride is indicated for the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- PHARMACOLOGY: Dutasteride is a selective inhibitor of both the type 1 and type 2 isoforms of steroid 5-alpha-reductase.
- EPIDEMIOLOGY: Overdose is rare.
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- ADVERSE EFFECTS: COMMON: Impotence, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorders. LESS COMMON: Dizziness and breast disorders.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- TOXICITY: There are no reports of toxicity following acute overdose. In volunteer studies, single doses of up to 40 mg (80 times the therapeutic dose) for 7 days have been administered with no significant effects reported.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.