RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Cladribine:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- Myelosuppression is the dose-limiting toxicity of cladribine. Its duration may be prolonged after discontinuation of therapy. Other adverse effects, frequently reported with cladribine therapy, include fever, fatigue, nausea, rash, and headache.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Cladribine overdose information is limited. Severe neurotoxicity (paraparesis/quadriparesis), acute nephrotoxicity, severe myelosuppression, and fatal systemic bacterial or fungal infections have been associated with very high doses.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.