RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 991-42-4:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Human poisoning by norbormide is unlikely due to specificity for rats. Doses of 20 to 300 mg have been given to human volunteers with only minimal hypotensive effects. A dose of 300 mg corresponds to 60 grams of the 0.5% bait and 30 grams of the 1% bait.
- RATS given norbormide first present with a hunched position, followed by development of locomotor difficulties and weakness, but not paralysis of the hindlegs. Struggling, dyspnea, and mild seizures precede death which occurs within 15 minutes to 4 hours as a result of intense vasoconstriction.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.