RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 7647-17-8:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Nausea and circumoral paresthesia were reported following an acute ingestion of 40 grams of cesium chloride.
- Therapeutic administration of cesium chloride as an oral alternative cancer therapy agent has resulted in severe cardiovascular toxicity including hypotension, ventricular tachycardia, QT interval prolongation, and torsades de pointes.
- Other reported adverse effects following oral cesium chloride therapy include nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, hypokalemia, syncope, seizures, and paresthesias.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.