RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 5836-29-3:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Coumatetralyl is a derivative of 4-hydroxycoumarin. In massive overdose, these agents have produced rapid and persistent hypoprothrombinemia and associated bleeding diathesis. Once coagulation defects occur, they may persist for 6 weeks to many months. Because it has an elimination half-life of several days, daily exposures would produce cumulative toxicity. No chronic data were found for coumatetralyl in humans, however. This review is based on the properties of coumarin and other long-acting anticoagulants.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.