RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 226256-56-0:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- The most frequently reported adverse effects reported with cinacalcet use are nausea, vomiting, headache and paraesthesias. Other symptoms that have been reported with therapeutic use include: fatigue, diarrhea, anxiety, anorexia, myalgia, dizziness, hypertension, asthenia, and non-cardiac chest pain.
- Based on limited experience, cinacalcet-induced hypocalcemia has resulted in transient effects. Seizure activity was reported in only a small percentage of cinacalcet-treated patients.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- At the time of this review, overdose information is not available. Inadvertent exposure or overdose may lead to hypocalcemia (based on pharmacodynamic effects), patients should be monitored for signs and symptoms. Clinical features of hypocalcemia may include: paraesthesias, myalgias, cramping, tetany, seizure activity, QTc prolongation and in severe cases dysrhythmias.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.