RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 17421-79-3:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- COMMON: Orthostatic hypotension, circumoral paresthesia, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, stomach cramps, vomiting, headache, and numbness. SEVERE: Hypocalcemia, nephrotoxicity, injection site reactions, thrombophlebitis, and scaling eczema.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Fatal hypocalcemia has developed when patients being treated for heavy metal poisoning received edetate disodium instead of calcium edetate disodium. Nephrotoxicity may develop and appears to be dose related.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.