RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 110-91-8:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Human exposures have been limited. Corneal, nasal, dermal, and lung irritation have been reported. Effects in animals are similar to symptoms seen with ammonium hydroxide. The clinical picture is one of pronounced mucous membrane irritation of the gastrointestinal and upper respiratory tract.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.