RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 109-99-9:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- INGESTION - Tetrahydrofuran may cause nausea, dizziness, headache, and CNS depression.
- INHALATION - Vapors may be a respiratory tract irritant, or produce nausea, dizziness, and CNS depression with general anesthesia.
- OCULAR - Tetrahydrofuran is an eye irritant.
- DERMAL - Tetrahydrofuran will cause burning and dermatitis on prolonged skin exposure.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.