RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 17702-41-9:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Decaborane may cause primarily neurologic effects, including CNS depression and excitability, spasms, seizures, coma, and possibly permanent neuropsychological deficits. Liver and kidney damage may also occur. It is less toxic than pentaborane, whose effects it resembles, but is more toxic than diborane.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.