RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 131-52-2:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- The toxic effects of sodium pentachlorophenate are identical to those of pentachlorophenol. Either or both can produce severe eye, skin, and respiratory irritation or burns, anorexia, dyspnea, anesthesia, tachycardia, hyperpyrexia, sweating and flushing of the skin, rapidly progressing coma and death.
- Onset of rigor mortis is especially rapid. Cerebral edema, inflammation of the gastric mucosa, pulmonary congestion, cardiac dilatation, and degenerative changes in the liver and kidney have been apparent at autopsy.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.